Ready for the next chapter in your love life? Want to meet mature singles who understand your relationship expectations and share the same wishes for the future? Then it's time…
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it seems that Americans are feeling the love! EliteSingles ran a worldwide poll to see who likes to hear those three magic words the most and it turns out that 73% Americans would like to be told ‘I love you’ daily!
This is significantly higher than other countries polled in the global study of 12,654, showing that Americans truly are the romantics of the world. In fact, Americans want to hear ‘I love you’ daily on average three times more than Europeans!
• 73% of Americans want to be told ‘I love you’ daily, compared to only 24% of Europeans.
• The least romantic country polled was the Netherlands, with only 10% of people wanting to hear ‘I love you’ daily.
• This side of the pond clearly has the romantics as Canada came second with 66% of respondents wanting a daily ‘I love you’.
- Dating in Los Angeles? How EliteSingles can help
- Looking to meet other Christians? Start Christian dating with us
The survey also revealed that men on the West coast want to hear ‘I love you’ daily more than women, while women want to hear it more than men in the East! So it would appear that men are the romantics in the West while women hold the fort in the East.
Here are the facts:
• On the East Coast, 77% of men want to hear ‘I love you’ daily, compared to 68% of women.
• On the West Coast, 80% of women want to hear ‘I love you’ daily, compared to 68% of men.
• In Washington, 74% of men want to be told ‘I love you’ daily, compared to 57% of women.
• In Virginia, 88% of women want to be told ‘I love you’ daily, compared to 71% of men.
- Want to make a good second impression? Read our Top Second Date Ideas
- Want to know how to write the perfect dating profile? Follow our Dos and Don’ts
So for all those hopeless romantics out there this Valentine’s Day, you’re certainly in the right country, get ready to embrace the love!
Please find a higher quality version of the infographic here – http://bit.ly/1s0Ds45
*Sourced from anonymous user data